Tribute and Memorial Giving
Donate in Honor or Memory of a Friend or Family Member
The Golden Civic Foundation’s Tribute & Memorial Program provides a unique, creative and meaningful way to recognize someone special, commemorate a momentous occasion or memorialize the passing of an individual who has touched your life. When you make a gift to the Tribute & Memorial Program, the family or individual whom you are honoring will be notified of your thoughtfulness. In return, you can be assured your gift is supporting the Golden Civic Foundation’s community programming that makes a positive impact on the quality of life and creates a better future for residents in our Golden community.
This is an ideal way to celebrate life’s important milestones for someone you love. Whether it is a birthday, wedding or anniversary, a tribute gift is a wonderful way to show your appreciation to those who have touched and inspired you.
- In lieu of gifts: Request that guests of special occasions make a donation to the Golden Civic Foundation rather than giving a gift.
- Honoring your guests: Choose to make a donation to the Golden Civic Foundation in lieu of distributing party favors.
If you decide to make a tribute gift, please be sure to include the following information:
- The name of the person(s) being honored or memorialized
- The contact information for any person or family member that should be notified of your thoughtful donation
- Personalized message (optional)
You can make your Memorial or Tribute gifts directly online or mail them to:
The Golden Civic Foundation
P.O. Box 1538
Golden, CO 80402
Please make online gifts by clicking the below donation button:
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Heather Schneider, Executive Director at (303) 279-9169 or by email at Heather@GoldenCivicFoundation.org.
The Golden Civic Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization. Our Federal Tax ID is 23-7064045.